Last Modified: June 19, 2019
At Colaberry Inc., (“Company” or “We”) we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://refactored.ai/(our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- Through mobile and desktop applicationsyou download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Through social media tools, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Zendesk.
- When you create video or audio recordings through our platforms.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or onthe Website
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from achildunder 18without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about achildunder 18, 2please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including
- Personally identifiable information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number,social security number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”). This personal information may be stored in our databases, email and/or third-party systems such as Zendesk, CudaSign, Mailchimp,etc.
- Financial information such as credit card numbers, expiration dates, security codes,etc.,and save it in our databases and/or third-party systems such as PaySimple, PayPal,etc.
- Professional information such as your past/future jobs and store such information in our databases
- We capture user activity such as keyboard strokes, mouse clicks, assignments, labs and store them in our databases or othercontent management systemssuch asAzure, AWS, GoogleCloud, Basecamp,etc.
- We collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details
- We record your audio and video,and store data in our databases and/or third-party systems such as Camera Tag, Twilio, AWS, Google Cloud,etc
- We conduct surveys and store the data collected through surveys in our databases, emails and/or third-party systems such as Survey Monkey, Mailchimp,etc.
- We collect personal and professional stories and publish that information for public to see.
- We collect code written by users and store in content management systems such as Github, Gitlab,etc.
- We may make the data and information we collect available for public use for hiring managers, recruiters and/or for general public consumption.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website; or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service,posting material,or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you take a survey, or when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, orwhen you report a problem with our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website
- Your search queries on the Website
- Your correspondence with Company via social media and third-party applications, such as but not limited to WhatsApp, Facebook, Zendesk, etc.
- Video and audio recordings done through self-service assignments, virtual classrooms, professional video recording. etc.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Websiteor transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Your activity such as keyboard strokes, mouse clicks, assignments, labs and store them in our databases or other content management systems such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Basecamp,etc.;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details;
- Your audio and video recordings and store data in our databases and/or third-party systems such as Camera Tag, Twilio, AWS, Google Cloud,etc; and
- Any code written by you and store in content management systems such as Github, Gitlab,etc.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically includespersonal information,we may maintain it or associate 4it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularityof certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To analyze data using machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistical methods, etc.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Colaberry’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Colaberry about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Colaberry, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out bysending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However,these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 3737 Mapleshade Ln, Ste# 102, Plano, Texas 75075.Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
To register a complaint or concern, please send us an email at email@example.com.